Adam Zia (“We”/”Us”) provides the website located at www(dot*)adamzia(dot*)com (the “Website”). Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www(dot*)freenetlaw(dot*)com
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
● [information about your use of this website (including your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if
using a browser), operating system, the browser type, and your activity on the website);]
● [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including
your name and email address to provide you with customer support);]
● [information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name, email
address, and your billing address for fulfilling delivery of goods & services to you);]
● [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
(including your user name and email address when you sign up to & join as a forum user, to
keep you updated with special offers, to send you fan emails about upcoming concerts etc);
● [any other information that you send to us].
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
● [administer this website;]
● [personalize the website for you;]
● [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
● [publish information about you on the website;]
● [send to you products that you purchase;]
● [supply to you services that you purchase;]
● [send to you statements and invoices;]
● [collect payments from you; and]
● [send you marketing communications.]
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We and/or [www(dot*)bandzoogle(dot*)com] will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/ using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.
Contact: Adam Zia
* Replace any occurrences of the bracketed word "(dot)" with a single full stop (removing any inverted commas & brackets).
End of privacy statement.