'Wedding & Honeymoon Poem'
(by Adam Zia.)
And now the ceremony tis done.
© 2013 Adam Zia. All Rights Reserved.
(by Adam Zia.)
For permission to reprint or to use any poems or graphics contact: support@adamzia(dot*)com
You may use my poems for free if you follow these rules:
RULES REGARDING THE USE OF MY POETRY (POETRY BY ADAM ZIA):
1. If you would like to post any of my (Adam Zia) poems on your website or blog, for non-commercial and non-profit purposes, you must first obtain written permission and prior consent. In order to obtain permission & consent please do all of the following:
a. Contact me at : support@adamzia(dot*)com and tell me the complete URL web address, along with any other internet website pages and/or places where you will publish the poem(s)?
b. Copy the poem exactly (without any edits or omissions), including its full title, the authors full names, the copyright © statement (as found underneath poem), along with the official author (Adam Zia) website links.
(Note) You must always include the following weblink: www(dot*)adamzia(dot)com which must be an actual clickable link to the ADAM ZIA website. Please place the above weblink at the very bottom of any poem, and immediately after the authors copyright statement, which you should also include.
c. Any poems must not by way of trade or otherwise, be copied, circulated, downloaded, edited, published, reproduced, stored, transferred, uploaded and used in any other ways either online or offline, without first having obtained the prior written consent and knowledge of both the original author, and the owners of any websites, public or private organisations, and any other places where any poems may end up being exploited in any way.
d. Under no circumstances online or offline, must any poems be copied, circulated, downloaded, edited, published, reproduced, stored, transferred, uploaded, and used in any other ways by sites, organisations and individuals, which promotes or supports bullying, cruelty to any life forms, homophobia, pornography, racism, sexism, torture, violence, xenophobia, or any other banned, illegal, immoral, fraudulent and harmful activities .
2. Whether you want to use one poem or more, please get permission first, for each poem you will use.
3. If you want to use any of my poems for any other purpose (other than non-commercial & non-profit use), please get my permission first.
4. You can read (including reading aloud) my poems for free, as long as it's for non-commercial and non-profit use.
5. You can share my poems with others by referring them to my website: www(dot*)adamzia(dot*)com
Please read the terms at: www(dot*)adamzia(dot)com in full before you use, reuse, publish, or otherwise exploit any of my poems in any way. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use, reuse, publish or exploit any of my poems in any way or form. Using the Website (adamzia(dot*)com)) and any of my poems implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
If anything is unclear or uncertain, please contact me at : support@adamzia(dot*)com
* Replace any occurrences of the bracketed word "(dot)" with a single full stop (removing any inverted commas & brackets).